Join Cheryl Perkins as she chairs the 8th Annual International Congress on Open Innovation and Co-Development. The event is jointly sponsored by Management Rountable (MRT) and the Product Development and Management Association (PDMA) and takes place January 26-28, 2009 in Scottsdale, AZ, at the Radisson Fort McDowell Resort.
This year’s program, CoDev ’09: Building Open Innovation Capabilities for Higher Value Business Opportunities will bring together top experts and advanced practitioners to discuss:
- How to determine the right open business model(s) for your company and how to get started?
- How to evolve your company culture to drive higher value deals? What tools and approaches work best to break down cultural barriers?
- What governance structures are most effective in supporting open innovation?
- Effective strategies for building senior management engagement and support
- Open innovation scorecards – what metrics should be used? Are the metrics for open innovation unique?
- How do you tap into Venture Capital firms to source for innovations?
- What tools and enablers do you need in place to effectively support open innovation efforts
There will be open innovation ambassadors from Cadbury, Frito-Lay, HP, Booz & Company, Kraft, P&G, R.J. Reynolds, Colgate, WD-40 and many more. Cheryl will also be interviewing Henry Chesbrough, author of Open Innovation and Open Business Models and acclaimed thought leader on Open Innovation.
Call 1-800-338-2223 or 781-891-8080 or click here to register.