I am excited to announce our exceptional line-up of keynote presenters at next year’s PDMA/MRT CoDev 2010 conference in Scottsdale, Ariz., which I am chairing on January 25-27. (That’s just a few months away!).
Our theme is Expand Open Innovation Capabilities to Accelerate Profits, Product Innovation and Market Responsiveness.
CoDev 2010 is considered the leading (and longest-running) forum on open innovation and co-development; sharing cutting-edge insights on current practices, lessons learned and future trends. By participating in this year’s unparalleled program, you will come away with tools, methods and processes to:
- Expand your open innovation processes across multiple business functions and levels
- Embed open innovation as a standard operating business process within your company
- Identify and cultivate key innovation partners to deliver a sustainable pipeline
- Evolve your company culture to drive higher value deals
- Build an extensive network of seasoned open innovation practitioners and leading thought leaders
Leading the conference are four impressive keynote speakers providing insights from the senior leaderships ranks:
- Todd Abraham, Senior Vice President, Nutrition & Research, Kraft Foods
- Peter Erickson, Senior Vice President, Innovation, Technology and Quality, General Mills
- Jon Hague, Vice President, Open Innovation, Unilever
- Carlos Linares, Culver Senior Vice President, Global R&D, Alberto Culver
There are many other presenters to meet, and many opportunities to learn from leaders in our pre-conference workshops. I’ll be teaming up with colleagues Jeff Lindsay and Mike Italiano to present a session on Managing R&D / Open Innovation like a Business with the Use of Scenario Planning and Financial Modeling.
PDMA is offering Early Bird savings of $300 through October 2nd, so click here to register and read about the case studies, panel discussions, workshops and much more from some of the world’s leading innovative enterprises.
I am looking forward to meeting you there.