This week I’m announcing that the 2012 CoDev Asia Conference is coming to Shanghai, China on December 4 and 5, 2012! It’ll be a productive conference, and I’m looking forward to presenting on open innovation learning.
CoDev Asia will bring together a faculty of leading experts and advanced practitioners prepared to share their experiences and candid insights on the latest trends, what’s working, what’s not, as well as the future direction of co-development and open innovation strategies. Specifically, we will be taking a closer look at how open innovation efforts are helping top companies build capabilities and networks to create business value. The program features keynote presentations, case studies, and panels with top innovation leaders representing: Kraft Foods, Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, WD-40 Company, Asia Pulp & Paper, and more.
Through keynote presentations, case study reviews, panel discussions, facilitated group learning sessions, and multiple networking forums, you will come away with new methods, tools and processes to:
- Identify and implement key open business models to help your company achieve faster results
- Accelerate the pace at which your company can adapt to changing marketplace conditions
- Develop and enact complex deal structures to effectively manage IP rights
- Create and deploy new engagement platforms to co-innovate with customers, partners and suppliers
2012 CoDev Asia is a great venue to enhance your open innovation capabilities, identify potential partners and expand your innovation network. You can review the conference agenda and register for the conference HERE.
- CoDev 2013: Open Innovation in La Jolla! (innovationedge.com)
- Challenging Open Innovation (customerthink.com)
- Innovate in the Open (finette.com)
- Open Innovation in Pharma: What Does It Mean? (pharmexec.com)