It’s never too early to start planning ahead, and that’s why, as chair of CoDev 2014, I’m inviting you to register early for best savings! This year’s event is: CoDev2014: Connected for Growth, where you can count on having multiple opportunities to connect informally with speakers, attendees and open innovation tool providers as you look to build a more robust open innovation network. I hope you will join us for this highly regarded annual forum.
January 27 – 29 in Scottsdale, Ariz.
Now in its 13th iteration, the annual Open Innovation & Co-Development Congress, CoDev2014: Connected for Growth, is highly acclaimed for its consistent ability to bring together top experts, advanced practitioners and leading thought leaders to uncover, discuss and map out the latest trends, obstacles and successes in achieving growth through open innovation. Whether you’re just getting your open innovation strategy under way or you’re a seasoned practitioner that wants to learn how early adopters have integrated their open innovation strategy into their portfolio and innovation processes, CoDev2014 offers critical learning and networking opportunities for those in charge of getting more from their open innovation investments.
|EARLY BIRD SAVINGS – Register by September 13th and save $300|
Keynote presentations by:
- Randall Wright, Senior Liaison Officer, MIT Industrial Liaison Program, on the process of innovation that takes place at MIT and how to capitalize on it.
- Afterburner Fighter Pilots discussing their model for flawless execution in a rapidly changing, challenging and sometimes hostile environment and how to apply this model to corporate innovation.
- Phillip R. Nixon, Executive Director, Drug Product Technology & Innovation Lead, Pfizer, Inc. on alliance best practices, a pharmaceutical perspective.
All new case presentations from advanced practitioners including:
- David Allen, Executive Director, Tech Launch Arizona
- Paul France, VP, Open Innovation, MeadWestvaco
- Adriano Jorge, Open Innovation Manager, Natura
- Tara Korkowski, External Innovation Manager, H.B. Fuller
- John Onderko, Licensing Manager, Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Dan Pike, VP of Business Development, SalesForce4Hire
Half-day Pre-Conference Workshops:
- Structuring Open Innovation and Co-Development Relationships – instructed by Dr. Gene Slowinski, Director of Strategic Alliance Research, Rutgers University.
- Leveraging IP Databases to Evaluate Open Innovation Opportunities – instructed by Dr. Paul Germeraad, President, Intellectual Assets, Inc.
- Strategies & Tools for Creating a Culture of Innovation – Lessons from Research, Practice and Market Leaders – instructed byCheryl Perkins, Founder and CEO and Pat Clusman, COO, Innovationedge.
- Managing High Performance Co-Development & Open Innovation Project Teams – instructed by John Carter and Scott Elliott, TCGen, Inc.
Please note that workshop attendance is limited and early registration is encouraged. Be sure to register early to ensure your top choice for sessions. For more details and to register, call 800.338.2223 or 781.891.8080 or reserve online. See you in Scottsdale!