We assist clients in understanding the scope and complexity of creating an environmental sustainability strategy. Services in this area include:
- Define and validate key sustainability performance indicators for specific products and processes. In layman’s terms, these indicators are sometimes referred to as the “carbon footprint” that companies use to manufacture and distribute products, as well as a reduction in environmental impact that customers and downstream consumers may benefit from by virtue of utilizing an organization’s products and processes.
- Business strategy development that is supported by sustainability value propositions to attain growth delivery and margin enhancement.
- Provide benchmark data for comparison against the a company’s sustainability data in order to quantify the value provided to customers or downstream consumers.
- Develop customer surveys to verify the sustainability proposition and ensure value can be derived by key customers and/or downstream consumers.
- Define Go-to-Market models/marketing strategies that leverage sustainability issues.