I’m now on the exciting two-week countdown to the February CoDev2012: Achieving Higher OI Returns while Managing Risk, Cost and Uncertainty. There’s still time to join me, as I team up once again with Management Roundtable and PDMA for the upcoming 11th annual event.
If you need a little convincing, check out this FREE PODCAST of the one-hour session I did last week with conference faculty members representing Nestle Purina Petcare, Unilever, and Duane Morris, LLP as they candidly discuss some of the critical elements necessary to build a solid foundation for successful Co-Development and Open Innovation initiatives.
The panel of faculty members address:
- The impact of organizational structure, culture, business model evolution, platform engagement models, staff development and IP management on open innovation success.
- Lessons learned as well as what obstacles and pitfalls they have experienced in advancing their open innovation efforts.
- Key learnings garnered from their attendance at prior CoDev conferences and how this enhanced their open innovation journeys.
- CoDev 2012 is coming Feb. 13 (dev.innovationedge.com)
- Communication is Key to Successful Open Innovation (customerthink.com)
- Social Media and Open Innovation: The One True Constant (socialmediatoday.com)
- Harnessing Open Innovation for high performance innovation clusters (open-government.net)