If you’re a NASA fan, you probably already know what the topography of Mars looks like, thanks to fun tools like Google Mars. Before August of 2012’s historic Mars landing, I played around with it a bit. But nothing compares with the real thing: Panoramic photos of the red planet –the most beautiful photos of Mars— we can only dream of visiting one day.
So while we watch those images coming back from the rover, “Curiosity,” here is a fun site that shows gorgeous photos that make you feel as though you are navigating the hills and valleys with a sensational interactive panorama.
- Is NASA Addicted to Mars? New Mission Planned for 2016 (emmageraln.com)
- NASA reveals Curiosity descent video and new Mars photos (slashgear.com)
- NASA spacecraft barreling toward a Mars landing – Businessweek (businessweek.com)
- NASA to launch another Mars mission in 2016 (thehindu.com)
- Watch Curiosity’s Mars landing again, this time in high-resolution (theverge.com)